Monday, August 3, 2009

The pastor said, 'People come to me all the time and say they're at rock bottom. I can't get no lower. This is the worst it could be. They are wrong. It could always get worse, because even if you're crawling on your hands and knees, you're still above ground. Praise Jesus. And some people think that I just say that because I've never been to jail. That may be, but I've done things that could send me to jail. Yes I have. I've just never been caught. But I'd much rather have a clean conscience. Because when you're drivin' and you're dirty, and the police come up behind you, ain't nothin worse than that because guilt is on your shoulder. And when you hear a car backfire you duck because you're convinced that's a gunshot. But when you get clean, then you hope the police will stop you cause ain't nothin there to find. I hope the police see us right here, right now, with nothing to hide. Praise the lord, Amen.'

No comments:

Post a Comment